The latest broad stroke buzz phrase by Liberals calls folks with family values “right-wing extremists.”
I guess that means me.
Mr. Editor of the N.Y. Times, please add this list of things I believe to your definition.
- God is Love
- The Constitution is not evolving
- The poor need help, directly, not through a corrupt Government (a la’ Judas Iscariot holding the purse)
- Unborn babies are human beings (ask a Biologist)
- Marriage is Holy
- Divorce is a last resort
- Children need a mom and dad
- Going to Church makes me a better person
- Stealing is wrong…all the time
- Working at a job, no matter how menial, beats collecting from the Government
- America is a great place
- America is not arrogant
- Those here illegally should not be celebrated
- Those who kill innocent people have earned equal retribution
- Servicemen and women deserve our respect and support
- A strong defense is like a well-built fence, expensive, but effective
- I have the right to protect my family, with a firearm when necessary
- I am proud to speak my mind, no matter how unpopular it makes me with you
- People I don’t like still have the right to speak and believe differently
I hope that helps.