I had to laugh when I read the latest excuse coming out of Spokane, Washington for why two black teens beat to death an 88-year-old WWII Veteran.
Are you sitting?
They claimed he was trying to sell them crack cocaine and the deal went bad.
If this wasn’t such a sad story I’d recommend these teenagers for a gig as SNL writers.
Here are a few more possibilities that may have caused the deadly beating.
1. They wanted the phone number of his younger sister and he wouldn’t give it up.
2. He invited them to his house for chipped beef on toast but they wanted McDonald’s Happy Meals.
3. He told them they looked like Barack Obama.
4. The veteran was trying to steal their sneakers.
(And the Ace they forgot they had, which would’ve had liberals everywhere condoning this poor man’s death, like they’re celebrating the loss of 630 jobs in Vermont, because a Nuclear plant is closing)
5. They asked to join the Fraternal Order of Eagles and “Shorty” told them No “N—–s allowed.”