Just for a minute, let’s pretend America was duped by a slick Presidential candidate who was actually a terrorist sympathizer.
Hypothetically of course, what are some things this President might do?
These are my top 10.
1. Almost never affirm that terrorism has occurred, even when it does.
2. When boxed-in by actual terror events on U.S. soil, call the events “workplace violence.”
3. When asked about the international connections of marathon bombers who maim and kill, insist they’re “self-radicalized.”
4. Use your power as President to intimidate those ideologically opposed with IRS audits.
5. Secretly grab all communications of AP reporters to see who might be wise to your schemes.
6. When Americans are under attack by real terrorists in foreign lands, ignore their cries for help and deny that “terrorism” caused their death….blame an American who made an offensive video which no one saw.
7. Whenever anyone asks you a question about your involvement in illegal activity, deny any knowledge and blame your opposition for being politically motivated.
8. Press for immigration laws which allow more of your followers access to our country’s borders, votes and social welfare benefits.
9. Insist that our terrorist enemies are on the run, when in reality you know they’re growing in number.
10. And–last but not least–do all you can to take guns away from law-abiding citizens who mistrust you.
Now…aren’t you glad this is all made up and none of these things could ever happen here in America?